- Everybody is free to edit any main article.
- You can always go ahead and make a page so long it is about coding and please make sure there already isn't a page for it. If people feel a page is unnecessary, they can mark it for deletion and open a forum discussion on the page.
- Pages may be a tutorial on coding, information on a piece of coding, or free coding for others to use. This list is subject to change.
- Please properly categorize your pages, and do not create useless categories.
- Do not harm content: This includes spam like repeating the same things, too many spaces and vandalizing. The only content in a page should be about the subject itself.
- Be kind and respectful to others
- Ask for help if you don't understand something.
- Any coding that is put on an article is free to use for everyone. However, you may not use stolen coding in any way, shape, or form. This includes putting it on a page, using it for your userpage, or giving it to someone else. You cannot steal code from other wikis either.
Block for 3 days
Block for 1 week
Block for two months
Block for 9 months
- No spamming/flooding
- No personal attacks (If this rule is broken, moderators have permission to skip Kicks, but not Warnings)
- Cussing MUST be censored
- No inappropriate topics, and no triggering ones too (ex. suicide, abuse) If someone is in need of help, contact an admin immediately and speak to the person in PM until an admin comes on
- Listen to your Chat Moderators. If you feel their decision is unfair, ask an admin for further help.
Ban for one day
Ban for one month
Admins and mods decide punishment.